Update 6 p.m.--Christopher O'Connor, 16, was charged as an adult, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office
BUCHANAN, N.Y. - A Hendrick Hudson High School student has been accused of threatening to stab a classmate with a knife near school grounds Wednesday morning, New York State Police said.
Christopher O'Connor, 16, is being arraigned in Buchanan Village Court on charges of criminal possession of a weapon and menacing, both misdemeanors.
Police say the incident was reported about 7:55 a.m. A witness reported the incident after dropping off another student at school. The incident did not occur on school grounds, but nearby.
- 1 Croton Fire Department Battles Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 2 Former Hen Hud Players Help Nazareth Win Conference Title
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train