Update 6 p.m.--Christopher O'Connor, 16, was charged as an adult, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office
BUCHANAN, N.Y. - A Hendrick Hudson High School student has been accused of threatening to stab a classmate with a knife near school grounds Wednesday morning, New York State Police said.
Christopher O'Connor, 16, is being arraigned in Buchanan Village Court on charges of criminal possession of a weapon and menacing, both misdemeanors.
Police say the incident was reported about 7:55 a.m. A witness reported the incident after dropping off another student at school. The incident did not occur on school grounds, but nearby.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Search Is On For Kayaker Who Went Missing In Hudson River
- 4 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt