Update 6 p.m.--Christopher O'Connor, 16, was charged as an adult, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office
BUCHANAN, N.Y. - A Hendrick Hudson High School student has been accused of threatening to stab a classmate with a knife near school grounds Wednesday morning, New York State Police said.
Christopher O'Connor, 16, is being arraigned in Buchanan Village Court on charges of criminal possession of a weapon and menacing, both misdemeanors.
Police say the incident was reported about 7:55 a.m. A witness reported the incident after dropping off another student at school. The incident did not occur on school grounds, but nearby.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester