Update 6 p.m.--Christopher O'Connor, 16, was charged as an adult, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office
BUCHANAN, N.Y. - A Hendrick Hudson High School student has been accused of threatening to stab a classmate with a knife near school grounds Wednesday morning, New York State Police said.
Christopher O'Connor, 16, is being arraigned in Buchanan Village Court on charges of criminal possession of a weapon and menacing, both misdemeanors.
Police say the incident was reported about 7:55 a.m. A witness reported the incident after dropping off another student at school. The incident did not occur on school grounds, but nearby.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach