CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- New York state police charged a Croton woman with petty larceny and forgery after she was accused of stealing and using checks from a family member on Saturday, Aug. 16, officials said.
Monica Jacobs, 22, allegedly stole the checks then attempted to write them out and deposit them in her own account, according to state police.
Jacobs was arraigned and released pending a future court date, authorities said.
- 1 Croton Fire Department Battles Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 2 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Former Hen Hud Players Help Nazareth Win Conference Title
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches