CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- New York state police charged a Croton woman with petty larceny and forgery after she was accused of stealing and using checks from a family member on Saturday, Aug. 16, officials said.
Monica Jacobs, 22, allegedly stole the checks then attempted to write them out and deposit them in her own account, according to state police.
Jacobs was arraigned and released pending a future court date, authorities said.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester