CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- New York state police charged a Croton woman with petty larceny and forgery after she was accused of stealing and using checks from a family member on Saturday, Aug. 16, officials said.
Monica Jacobs, 22, allegedly stole the checks then attempted to write them out and deposit them in her own account, according to state police.
Jacobs was arraigned and released pending a future court date, authorities said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Storm System Departs Cortlandt, Snow Could Return Thursday