CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- New York state police charged a Croton woman with petty larceny and forgery after she was accused of stealing and using checks from a family member on Saturday, Aug. 16, officials said.
Monica Jacobs, 22, allegedly stole the checks then attempted to write them out and deposit them in her own account, according to state police.
Jacobs was arraigned and released pending a future court date, authorities said.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Ossining Man Indicted For Selling Drugs In Cortlandt