CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- New York state police charged a Croton woman with petty larceny and forgery after she was accused of stealing and using checks from a family member on Saturday, Aug. 16, officials said.
Monica Jacobs, 22, allegedly stole the checks then attempted to write them out and deposit them in her own account, according to state police.
Jacobs was arraigned and released pending a future court date, authorities said.
- 1 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 2 Cortlandt Man Charged With Felony DWI Because Of Previous Offense
- 3 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 4 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 5 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee