CORTLANDT, N.Y. — A Croton man is facing charges of felony rape and distribution of indecent material after Westchester County police say he had sex with a 16-year-old girl and then sent her a "sexually explicit" text message.
Dean Picariello, 22, of Croton, is also charged with misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child, police said.
Picariello was arrested Dec. 14 and was held at Westchester County Jail on $50,000 bail.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 69-Year-Old Attacked, Injured In Putnam Valley Home Invasion
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend