CORTLANDT, N.Y. — A Croton man is facing charges of felony rape and distribution of indecent material after Westchester County police say he had sex with a 16-year-old girl and then sent her a "sexually explicit" text message.
Dean Picariello, 22, of Croton, is also charged with misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child, police said.
Picariello was arrested Dec. 14 and was held at Westchester County Jail on $50,000 bail.
- 1 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Cortlandt Mother Says Westchester County Jail Neglected Sick Son
- 5 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College