CORTLANDT, N.Y. — A Croton man is facing charges of felony rape and distribution of indecent material after Westchester County police say he had sex with a 16-year-old girl and then sent her a "sexually explicit" text message.
Dean Picariello, 22, of Croton, is also charged with misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child, police said.
Picariello was arrested Dec. 14 and was held at Westchester County Jail on $50,000 bail.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired