CORTLANDT, N.Y. — A Croton man is facing charges of felony rape and distribution of indecent material after Westchester County police say he had sex with a 16-year-old girl and then sent her a "sexually explicit" text message.
Dean Picariello, 22, of Croton, is also charged with misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child, police said.
Picariello was arrested Dec. 14 and was held at Westchester County Jail on $50,000 bail.
- 1 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48