CORTLANDT, N.Y. — A Croton man is facing charges of felony rape and distribution of indecent material after Westchester County police say he had sex with a 16-year-old girl and then sent her a "sexually explicit" text message.
Dean Picariello, 22, of Croton, is also charged with misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child, police said.
Picariello was arrested Dec. 14 and was held at Westchester County Jail on $50,000 bail.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'