CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Cortlandt charged a Croton man with multiple counts including driving while intoxicated on Sunday, May 4, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over Hollman Gutierrez, 36, for allegedly speeding on Route 9 when they suspected him of being intoxicated. Further investigation revealed Gutierrez was operating the motor vehicle without a court ordered ignition interlock device, due to a prior DWI conviction in 2012, State Police said.
Gutierrez was arraigned at the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail, according to State Police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'