CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Cortlandt charged a Croton man with multiple counts including driving while intoxicated on Sunday, May 4, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over Hollman Gutierrez, 36, for allegedly speeding on Route 9 when they suspected him of being intoxicated. Further investigation revealed Gutierrez was operating the motor vehicle without a court ordered ignition interlock device, due to a prior DWI conviction in 2012, State Police said.
Gutierrez was arraigned at the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail, according to State Police.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Hen Hud Graduate Contributes To College Softball Team's Success
- 4 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History