CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Cortlandt charged a Croton man with multiple counts including driving while intoxicated on Sunday, May 4, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over Hollman Gutierrez, 36, for allegedly speeding on Route 9 when they suspected him of being intoxicated. Further investigation revealed Gutierrez was operating the motor vehicle without a court ordered ignition interlock device, due to a prior DWI conviction in 2012, State Police said.
Gutierrez was arraigned at the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 2 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Community Remains On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Croton Heights