CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Cortlandt charged a Croton man with multiple counts including driving while intoxicated on Sunday, May 4, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over Hollman Gutierrez, 36, for allegedly speeding on Route 9 when they suspected him of being intoxicated. Further investigation revealed Gutierrez was operating the motor vehicle without a court ordered ignition interlock device, due to a prior DWI conviction in 2012, State Police said.
Gutierrez was arraigned at the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail, according to State Police.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 3 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests