CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Cortlandt charged a Croton man with multiple counts including driving while intoxicated on Sunday, May 4, police officials said.
Troopers pulled over Hollman Gutierrez, 36, for allegedly speeding on Route 9 when they suspected him of being intoxicated. Further investigation revealed Gutierrez was operating the motor vehicle without a court ordered ignition interlock device, due to a prior DWI conviction in 2012, State Police said.
Gutierrez was arraigned at the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday