CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Croton firefighters said they were able to put out a fire Sunday in a commercial dryer at MT Cleaners and Laundromat on South Riverside Drive.
With the help of a crew from Ossining, Croton firefighters said they were able to keep the fire from causing more damage. In a Facebook post, firefighters said they had to work on the ground and on the roof to extinguish the fire, then ventilate the building.
Croton firefighters got the call about 7 a.m. Sunday, and all crews returned to service about 9:50 a.m., officials said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.