CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt teen was arrested and charged with driving a car while impaired with drugs on Jan. 16, according to state police.
Colby C. Stover, 18, was arrested at around 2:08 a.m. Jan. 16 in Cortlandt. State police said Stover was "found to be impaired subsequent to a traffic stop that was conducted on the vehicle he was operating when troopers observed the vehicle failing to maintain its lane of travel," according to a release. Police said Stover was found to be in possession of marijuana and was charged with misdemeanor operation of a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs and a violation charge of possession of marijuana.
Stover was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets and an Appearance Ticket. He is scheduled to return to Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 3.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway