CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt teen was arrested and charged with driving a car while impaired with drugs on Jan. 16, according to state police.
Colby C. Stover, 18, was arrested at around 2:08 a.m. Jan. 16 in Cortlandt. State police said Stover was "found to be impaired subsequent to a traffic stop that was conducted on the vehicle he was operating when troopers observed the vehicle failing to maintain its lane of travel," according to a release. Police said Stover was found to be in possession of marijuana and was charged with misdemeanor operation of a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs and a violation charge of possession of marijuana.
Stover was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets and an Appearance Ticket. He is scheduled to return to Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 3.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend