CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt teen was arrested and charged with driving a car while impaired with drugs on Jan. 16, according to state police.
Colby C. Stover, 18, was arrested at around 2:08 a.m. Jan. 16 in Cortlandt. State police said Stover was "found to be impaired subsequent to a traffic stop that was conducted on the vehicle he was operating when troopers observed the vehicle failing to maintain its lane of travel," according to a release. Police said Stover was found to be in possession of marijuana and was charged with misdemeanor operation of a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs and a violation charge of possession of marijuana.
Stover was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets and an Appearance Ticket. He is scheduled to return to Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 3.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired