CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt teen was arrested and charged with driving a car while impaired with drugs on Jan. 16, according to state police.
Colby C. Stover, 18, was arrested at around 2:08 a.m. Jan. 16 in Cortlandt. State police said Stover was "found to be impaired subsequent to a traffic stop that was conducted on the vehicle he was operating when troopers observed the vehicle failing to maintain its lane of travel," according to a release. Police said Stover was found to be in possession of marijuana and was charged with misdemeanor operation of a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs and a violation charge of possession of marijuana.
Stover was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets and an Appearance Ticket. He is scheduled to return to Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Feb. 3.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire