CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt Manor man is facing felony and misdemeanor charges after New York State Police accused him of being in possession of crack.
Ismael Perez, 21, was charged on Jan. 18 with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance.
The same morning, he was charged with felony possession of stolen property in connection with a stolen credit card used at a Peekskill CVS, on Jan. 11.
Also reported in the New York State Police blotter:
- Peter Z. Chen, 19, of Shrub Oak, was charged on Jan. 20 with misdemeanor possession of a forged instrument and misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs.
- Elizabeth Washington, 54, of Cortlandt, was charged on Jan. 20 with misdemeanor petit larceny. She was charged on East Main Street in Cortlandt.
- Carlos Fuentes, 41, of Ossining, was charged about 2 p.m. on Jan. 22 with criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Jeffrey H. Tyrrell, 43, of Cortlandt Manor, was charged about 11:45 p.m. on Jan. 17 with misdemeanor DWI on Route 9A in Peekskill.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation