CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt Manor man is facing felony and misdemeanor charges after New York State Police accused him of being in possession of crack.
Ismael Perez, 21, was charged on Jan. 18 with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance.
The same morning, he was charged with felony possession of stolen property in connection with a stolen credit card used at a Peekskill CVS, on Jan. 11.
Also reported in the New York State Police blotter:
- Peter Z. Chen, 19, of Shrub Oak, was charged on Jan. 20 with misdemeanor possession of a forged instrument and misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs.
- Elizabeth Washington, 54, of Cortlandt, was charged on Jan. 20 with misdemeanor petit larceny. She was charged on East Main Street in Cortlandt.
- Carlos Fuentes, 41, of Ossining, was charged about 2 p.m. on Jan. 22 with criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Jeffrey H. Tyrrell, 43, of Cortlandt Manor, was charged about 11:45 p.m. on Jan. 17 with misdemeanor DWI on Route 9A in Peekskill.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed