CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt Manor man is facing felony and misdemeanor charges after New York State Police accused him of being in possession of crack.
Ismael Perez, 21, was charged on Jan. 18 with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance.
The same morning, he was charged with felony possession of stolen property in connection with a stolen credit card used at a Peekskill CVS, on Jan. 11.
Also reported in the New York State Police blotter:
- Peter Z. Chen, 19, of Shrub Oak, was charged on Jan. 20 with misdemeanor possession of a forged instrument and misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs.
- Elizabeth Washington, 54, of Cortlandt, was charged on Jan. 20 with misdemeanor petit larceny. She was charged on East Main Street in Cortlandt.
- Carlos Fuentes, 41, of Ossining, was charged about 2 p.m. on Jan. 22 with criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Jeffrey H. Tyrrell, 43, of Cortlandt Manor, was charged about 11:45 p.m. on Jan. 17 with misdemeanor DWI on Route 9A in Peekskill.
- 1 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13