CORTLANDT, N.Y. - A Cortlandt Manor man is facing a felony charge after police accused him of being in possession of stolen property.
Robert D. Lunt, 25, of Cortlandt Manor, was charged on Dec. 21 with felony criminal possession of stolen property. He was accused of possessing a stolen credit card.
Also reported on the New York State Police blotter:
Ivan Morales, 28, of Riverhead, N.Y., was charged with misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of .08 and misdemeanor DWI. He was arrested at 8:30 a.m., Monday, on Route 9 in Cortlandt.
Darrell L. Washington, 33, of Peekskill, was charged with misdemeanor criminal possession of controlled substance and misdemeanor aggravated unlicensed operation. He was arrested about 2:30 a.m., Dec. 21, on Montrose Station Road.
Sheriffe A. Baker, 24, of Peekskill, was charged with misdemeanor petit larceny at the Cortlandt Town Center. He was charged on Dec. 21.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Police Chase, Apprehend Robber At Cortlandt Town Center