CORTLANDT, N.Y. - A Cortlandt Manor man is facing a felony charge after police accused him of being in possession of stolen property.
Robert D. Lunt, 25, of Cortlandt Manor, was charged on Dec. 21 with felony criminal possession of stolen property. He was accused of possessing a stolen credit card.
Also reported on the New York State Police blotter:
Ivan Morales, 28, of Riverhead, N.Y., was charged with misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of .08 and misdemeanor DWI. He was arrested at 8:30 a.m., Monday, on Route 9 in Cortlandt.
Darrell L. Washington, 33, of Peekskill, was charged with misdemeanor criminal possession of controlled substance and misdemeanor aggravated unlicensed operation. He was arrested about 2:30 a.m., Dec. 21, on Montrose Station Road.
Sheriffe A. Baker, 24, of Peekskill, was charged with misdemeanor petit larceny at the Cortlandt Town Center. He was charged on Dec. 21.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road