CORTLANDT, N.Y. - A Cortlandt Manor man is facing a felony charge after police accused him of being in possession of stolen property.
Robert D. Lunt, 25, of Cortlandt Manor, was charged on Dec. 21 with felony criminal possession of stolen property. He was accused of possessing a stolen credit card.
Also reported on the New York State Police blotter:
Ivan Morales, 28, of Riverhead, N.Y., was charged with misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of .08 and misdemeanor DWI. He was arrested at 8:30 a.m., Monday, on Route 9 in Cortlandt.
Darrell L. Washington, 33, of Peekskill, was charged with misdemeanor criminal possession of controlled substance and misdemeanor aggravated unlicensed operation. He was arrested about 2:30 a.m., Dec. 21, on Montrose Station Road.
Sheriffe A. Baker, 24, of Peekskill, was charged with misdemeanor petit larceny at the Cortlandt Town Center. He was charged on Dec. 21.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes