WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Aug. 23, officials said.
Edgar Bernal-Perez, 28, was pulled over for an alleged unsafe lane change on East Main Street (Route 6) in Cortlandt. Subsequent investigation led troopers to believe Bernal-Perez was intoxicated, according to state police.
Bernal-Perez provided a breath sample with a blood alcohol concentration of .18 percent. He is due to appear in Cortlandt Court on Friday, Aug. 5, authorities said.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Police Make Second Cortlandt BWI Arrest Over Holiday Weekend