WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Aug. 23, officials said.
Edgar Bernal-Perez, 28, was pulled over for an alleged unsafe lane change on East Main Street (Route 6) in Cortlandt. Subsequent investigation led troopers to believe Bernal-Perez was intoxicated, according to state police.
Bernal-Perez provided a breath sample with a blood alcohol concentration of .18 percent. He is due to appear in Cortlandt Court on Friday, Aug. 5, authorities said.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation