WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Aug. 23, officials said.
Edgar Bernal-Perez, 28, was pulled over for an alleged unsafe lane change on East Main Street (Route 6) in Cortlandt. Subsequent investigation led troopers to believe Bernal-Perez was intoxicated, according to state police.
Bernal-Perez provided a breath sample with a blood alcohol concentration of .18 percent. He is due to appear in Cortlandt Court on Friday, Aug. 5, authorities said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Storm System Departs Cortlandt, Snow Could Return Thursday