WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Aug. 23, officials said.
Edgar Bernal-Perez, 28, was pulled over for an alleged unsafe lane change on East Main Street (Route 6) in Cortlandt. Subsequent investigation led troopers to believe Bernal-Perez was intoxicated, according to state police.
Bernal-Perez provided a breath sample with a blood alcohol concentration of .18 percent. He is due to appear in Cortlandt Court on Friday, Aug. 5, authorities said.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home