WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Aug. 23, officials said.
Edgar Bernal-Perez, 28, was pulled over for an alleged unsafe lane change on East Main Street (Route 6) in Cortlandt. Subsequent investigation led troopers to believe Bernal-Perez was intoxicated, according to state police.
Bernal-Perez provided a breath sample with a blood alcohol concentration of .18 percent. He is due to appear in Cortlandt Court on Friday, Aug. 5, authorities said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester