CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 23-year-old Cortlandt man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction, according to State Police.
Jose R. Lopez was arrested on April 6 and was charged with felony DWI because of the previous conviction. State troopers stopped Lopez after they observed him speeding on the Bear Mountain Parkway, according to a police report.
A breath test yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.10 percent, according to the report. The legal limit is 0.08.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Police Chase, Apprehend Robber At Cortlandt Town Center