CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 23-year-old Cortlandt man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction, according to State Police.
Jose R. Lopez was arrested on April 6 and was charged with felony DWI because of the previous conviction. State troopers stopped Lopez after they observed him speeding on the Bear Mountain Parkway, according to a police report.
A breath test yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.10 percent, according to the report. The legal limit is 0.08.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home