CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 23-year-old Cortlandt man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction, according to State Police.
Jose R. Lopez was arrested on April 6 and was charged with felony DWI because of the previous conviction. State troopers stopped Lopez after they observed him speeding on the Bear Mountain Parkway, according to a police report.
A breath test yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.10 percent, according to the report. The legal limit is 0.08.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation