CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 23-year-old Cortlandt man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction, according to State Police.
Jose R. Lopez was arrested on April 6 and was charged with felony DWI because of the previous conviction. State troopers stopped Lopez after they observed him speeding on the Bear Mountain Parkway, according to a police report.
A breath test yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.10 percent, according to the report. The legal limit is 0.08.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road