CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 23-year-old Cortlandt man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction, according to State Police.
Jose R. Lopez was arrested on April 6 and was charged with felony DWI because of the previous conviction. State troopers stopped Lopez after they observed him speeding on the Bear Mountain Parkway, according to a police report.
A breath test yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.10 percent, according to the report. The legal limit is 0.08.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Cortlandt On Wednesday
- 2 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 3 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday