CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 53-year-old Cortlandt man was recently arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated.
Police found Christopher Guglielmo to be intoxicated at around 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 after troopers spotted the car he was driving failing to maintain one lane. Guglielmo provided police with a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .23 percent, more than two times the legal limit of intoxication, according to the report from state police.
Guglielmo was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets ordering him to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Feb. 7, 2014.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash