CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 53-year-old Cortlandt man was recently arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated.
Police found Christopher Guglielmo to be intoxicated at around 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 after troopers spotted the car he was driving failing to maintain one lane. Guglielmo provided police with a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .23 percent, more than two times the legal limit of intoxication, according to the report from state police.
Guglielmo was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets ordering him to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Feb. 7, 2014.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening
- 3 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 4 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says