CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 53-year-old Cortlandt man was recently arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated.
Police found Christopher Guglielmo to be intoxicated at around 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 after troopers spotted the car he was driving failing to maintain one lane. Guglielmo provided police with a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .23 percent, more than two times the legal limit of intoxication, according to the report from state police.
Guglielmo was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets ordering him to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Feb. 7, 2014.
- 1 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School