CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 53-year-old Cortlandt man was recently arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated.
Police found Christopher Guglielmo to be intoxicated at around 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 after troopers spotted the car he was driving failing to maintain one lane. Guglielmo provided police with a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .23 percent, more than two times the legal limit of intoxication, according to the report from state police.
Guglielmo was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets ordering him to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Feb. 7, 2014.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Police Make Second Cortlandt BWI Arrest Over Holiday Weekend