CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 53-year-old Cortlandt man was recently arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated.
Police found Christopher Guglielmo to be intoxicated at around 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 after troopers spotted the car he was driving failing to maintain one lane. Guglielmo provided police with a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .23 percent, more than two times the legal limit of intoxication, according to the report from state police.
Guglielmo was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets ordering him to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Feb. 7, 2014.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home