WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 61-year-old Cortlandt man is recovering in the hospital after being hit by an SUV while cycling in Tarrytown, according to LoHud.com.
The cyclist was riding the wrong way on a one-way section of a road near the Tarrytown Reservoir when he was struck by a 51-year-old Sleepy Hollow man, according to the article.
The driver reportedly found the cyclist unconscious and called 911. The injured cyclist was taken to Westchester Medical Center where he was treated for head and internal injuries, according to the article.
The identity of the cyclist and the driver has not been released as the incident is reportedly still under investigation.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say