CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – A man whose leg became wedged between his car door and a tree when the vehicle slid in an icy parking lot had to be rescued by Croton firefighters Monday.
It took about six firefighters to free the man by moving the car away from the tree, Fire Chief John Munson said.
Munson said about 18 firefighters arrived on the scene in two fire trucks to help. The incident occurred at the Skyview Rehabilitation Center, he said.
Munson said the call came in just before 1 p.m. Monday and that the man was freed by 1:06 p.m.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts