CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – A man whose leg became wedged between his car door and a tree when the vehicle slid in an icy parking lot had to be rescued by Croton firefighters Monday.
It took about six firefighters to free the man by moving the car away from the tree, Fire Chief John Munson said.
Munson said about 18 firefighters arrived on the scene in two fire trucks to help. The incident occurred at the Skyview Rehabilitation Center, he said.
Munson said the call came in just before 1 p.m. Monday and that the man was freed by 1:06 p.m.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester