BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Buchanan man and charged him with petit larceny on Saturday, Feb. 1, police officials said.
Miles R. Nohai, 25, was arrested when he was accused of attempting to return to Wal-mart merchandise that he never purchased at the store, State Police said.
Nohai is scheduled to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Feb. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Cortlandt
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show