BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Buchanan man and charged him with petit larceny on Saturday, Feb. 1, police officials said.
Miles R. Nohai, 25, was arrested when he was accused of attempting to return to Wal-mart merchandise that he never purchased at the store, State Police said.
Nohai is scheduled to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Feb. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening
- 3 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 4 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says