BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Buchanan man and charged him with petit larceny on Saturday, Feb. 1, police officials said.
Miles R. Nohai, 25, was arrested when he was accused of attempting to return to Wal-mart merchandise that he never purchased at the store, State Police said.
Nohai is scheduled to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Feb. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Chase, Apprehend Robber At Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Firefighter Is Injured Battling House Fire In Montrose
- 3 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 4 Peekskill Police Charge Bicycle-Riding Teen In Gas Station Robbery
- 5 Peekskill Girl Charged With Petty Larceny After Shoplifting