BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Buchanan man and charged him with petit larceny on Saturday, Feb. 1, police officials said.
Miles R. Nohai, 25, was arrested when he was accused of attempting to return to Wal-mart merchandise that he never purchased at the store, State Police said.
Nohai is scheduled to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Feb. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home