BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Buchanan man and charged him with petit larceny on Saturday, Feb. 1, police officials said.
Miles R. Nohai, 25, was arrested when he was accused of attempting to return to Wal-mart merchandise that he never purchased at the store, State Police said.
Nohai is scheduled to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, Feb. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director