CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - A Bronx man's drowning Tuesday evening in the Croton River was ruled accidental by the Westchester County Medical Examiner's office.
Carlos Cholco, 40, of the Bronx, was reported dead by Croton Police at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday. After finishing an autopsy Wednesday morning, the medical examiner ruled the death an accidental drowning.
Croton police were unavailable for comment.
Follow The Daily Voice for updates on this story as they develop.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway