CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - A Bronx man's drowning Tuesday evening in the Croton River was ruled accidental by the Westchester County Medical Examiner's office.
Carlos Cholco, 40, of the Bronx, was reported dead by Croton Police at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday. After finishing an autopsy Wednesday morning, the medical examiner ruled the death an accidental drowning.
Croton police were unavailable for comment.
Follow The Daily Voice for updates on this story as they develop.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 4 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents