CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - A Bronx man's drowning Tuesday evening in the Croton River was ruled accidental by the Westchester County Medical Examiner's office.
Carlos Cholco, 40, of the Bronx, was reported dead by Croton Police at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday. After finishing an autopsy Wednesday morning, the medical examiner ruled the death an accidental drowning.
Croton police were unavailable for comment.
Follow The Daily Voice for updates on this story as they develop.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 5 Police Make Second Cortlandt BWI Arrest Over Holiday Weekend