CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - A Bronx man's drowning Tuesday evening in the Croton River was ruled accidental by the Westchester County Medical Examiner's office.
Carlos Cholco, 40, of the Bronx, was reported dead by Croton Police at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday. After finishing an autopsy Wednesday morning, the medical examiner ruled the death an accidental drowning.
Croton police were unavailable for comment.
Follow The Daily Voice for updates on this story as they develop.
- 1 Croton Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 4 National Weather Service: Cortlandt's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Cortlandt Couple Will Retire Following Yorktown Deli Sale