CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - A Bronx man's drowning Tuesday evening in the Croton River was ruled accidental by the Westchester County Medical Examiner's office.
Carlos Cholco, 40, of the Bronx, was reported dead by Croton Police at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday. After finishing an autopsy Wednesday morning, the medical examiner ruled the death an accidental drowning.
Croton police were unavailable for comment.
Follow The Daily Voice for updates on this story as they develop.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School