MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. - New York State Police are offering a $2,500 reward for information leading to the arrest or conviction of two men police say assaulted and robbed a developmentally disabled Mohegan Lake man.
Police said the victim was walking home to the Mohegan Park Home for Adults, located in Cortlandt, at about 12:50 a.m. on July 22, when he was approached by two males.
The two males approached the man from the Lexington Road area as he was walking on a path back to the facility, assaulted him, and stole cash from the victim in front of the Mohegan Park Home for Adults.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call the Crime Stoppers Hot Line at 1-866-313-TIPS (8477). A cash reward of up to $2,500 is offered for information leading directly to the arrest or conviction of the individuals responsible for the assault.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 3 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 4 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Police Activity Results In Closure Of Route 6N