CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to email@example.com.
To The Editor:
I was very disappointed with a letter sent to the village residents during the Buchanan village elections in March.
This letter was a letter attacking my grandsons and my son, Tim, a long time village employee. What did they have to do with the village issues? This was NOT necessary.
Everyone in the village knows that Tim, a former chief and still active member of the Buchanan Fire Department, an active member of the Knights of Columbus and a fun-loving family man who has entertained our seniors in area nursing homes is very well-respected in the community.
Proud mother, proud grandmother -- that is what I am. In my opinion, the “hate” letter was promoted by Theresa Knickerbocker and her running mates. It is a shame that this is what politics in the village of Buchanan have become.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home