CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To The Editor:
I was very disappointed with a letter sent to the village residents during the Buchanan village elections in March.
This letter was a letter attacking my grandsons and my son, Tim, a long time village employee. What did they have to do with the village issues? This was NOT necessary.
Everyone in the village knows that Tim, a former chief and still active member of the Buchanan Fire Department, an active member of the Knights of Columbus and a fun-loving family man who has entertained our seniors in area nursing homes is very well-respected in the community.
Proud mother, proud grandmother -- that is what I am. In my opinion, the “hate” letter was promoted by Theresa Knickerbocker and her running mates. It is a shame that this is what politics in the village of Buchanan have become.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Cortlandt
- 5 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing