CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - William E. Johnston of Cortlandt Manor died Thursday, Jan. 23. He was 88.
Johnston was born May 28, 1925, to Dr. C. Victor and Edith Johnston. He was the owner of Johnston Motors in Crugers.
Johnston is survived by his wife, Joan (Kampp) Johnston; sons, William (Donna), Robert and Thomas Johnston; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and first wife, Clair Middleton Johnston.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 26 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Monday, Jan. 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose. A Graveside Service will take place at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28 at Hillside Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
In lieu of flowers William's family ask that donations be made to The Keon Center, PO Box 147, Montrose, NY 10548, http://www.keoncenter.org
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say