CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - William E. Johnston of Cortlandt Manor died Thursday, Jan. 23. He was 88.
Johnston was born May 28, 1925, to Dr. C. Victor and Edith Johnston. He was the owner of Johnston Motors in Crugers.
Johnston is survived by his wife, Joan (Kampp) Johnston; sons, William (Donna), Robert and Thomas Johnston; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and first wife, Clair Middleton Johnston.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 26 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Monday, Jan. 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose. A Graveside Service will take place at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28 at Hillside Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
In lieu of flowers William's family ask that donations be made to The Keon Center, PO Box 147, Montrose, NY 10548, http://www.keoncenter.org
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York