CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Vincent J. Cipolla Jr. of Cortlandt Manor died Dec. 24. He was 75.
Cipolla worked as an operating engineer for Local 15 in New York City.
He was born Sept. 18, 1937, in Yonkers to Vincent and Susan Wichick Cipolla. He served in the Army in the mid-1950s. On Oct. 5, 1963, he married Margaret Walsh at St. John's Church in Bronx, N.Y.
Cipolla is survived by his wife; three children, Vincent (Susan) Cipolla, of Bristow, Va., Dennis Cipolla, of Peekskill, and Margaret (Akiva) Isser, of New York City; four grandchildren; two brothers and five sisters.
Visitation was held Wednesday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service was held Thursday at the funeral home.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M