CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Vincent J. Cipolla Jr. of Cortlandt Manor died Dec. 24. He was 75.
Cipolla worked as an operating engineer for Local 15 in New York City.
He was born Sept. 18, 1937, in Yonkers to Vincent and Susan Wichick Cipolla. He served in the Army in the mid-1950s. On Oct. 5, 1963, he married Margaret Walsh at St. John's Church in Bronx, N.Y.
Cipolla is survived by his wife; three children, Vincent (Susan) Cipolla, of Bristow, Va., Dennis Cipolla, of Peekskill, and Margaret (Akiva) Isser, of New York City; four grandchildren; two brothers and five sisters.
Visitation was held Wednesday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service was held Thursday at the funeral home.
- 1 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 4 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion