CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Vincent J. Cipolla Jr. of Cortlandt Manor died Dec. 24. He was 75.
Cipolla worked as an operating engineer for Local 15 in New York City.
He was born Sept. 18, 1937, in Yonkers to Vincent and Susan Wichick Cipolla. He served in the Army in the mid-1950s. On Oct. 5, 1963, he married Margaret Walsh at St. John's Church in Bronx, N.Y.
Cipolla is survived by his wife; three children, Vincent (Susan) Cipolla, of Bristow, Va., Dennis Cipolla, of Peekskill, and Margaret (Akiva) Isser, of New York City; four grandchildren; two brothers and five sisters.
Visitation was held Wednesday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service was held Thursday at the funeral home.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress