CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Vincent J. Cipolla Jr. of Cortlandt Manor died Dec. 24. He was 75.
Cipolla worked as an operating engineer for Local 15 in New York City.
He was born Sept. 18, 1937, in Yonkers to Vincent and Susan Wichick Cipolla. He served in the Army in the mid-1950s. On Oct. 5, 1963, he married Margaret Walsh at St. John's Church in Bronx, N.Y.
Cipolla is survived by his wife; three children, Vincent (Susan) Cipolla, of Bristow, Va., Dennis Cipolla, of Peekskill, and Margaret (Akiva) Isser, of New York City; four grandchildren; two brothers and five sisters.
Visitation was held Wednesday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service was held Thursday at the funeral home.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop