CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – Vincent J. Cipolla Jr. of Cortlandt Manor died Dec. 24. He was 75.
Cipolla worked as an operating engineer for Local 15 in New York City.
He was born Sept. 18, 1937, in Yonkers to Vincent and Susan Wichick Cipolla. He served in the Army in the mid-1950s. On Oct. 5, 1963, he married Margaret Walsh at St. John's Church in Bronx, N.Y.
Cipolla is survived by his wife; three children, Vincent (Susan) Cipolla, of Bristow, Va., Dennis Cipolla, of Peekskill, and Margaret (Akiva) Isser, of New York City; four grandchildren; two brothers and five sisters.
Visitation was held Wednesday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral service was held Thursday at the funeral home.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester