BUCHANAN, N.Y. - Vicky Christmas of Buchanan died Sunday, April 13. She was 65.
Chirstmas was born Oct. 2, 1948, in Athens, Greece, to Georgios and Loula (Vlahou) Kormentza. She was a Greek Orthodox Christian.
Christmas is survived by her husband, Thomas Christmas; son, Robert Feenstra (Sharon); daughter, Marion Feenstra; two grandchildren, Colin and Dylan; sisters, Maria Track and Constantia Clarey. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 16 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Thursday, April 17 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose. Funeral Services will be held Friday, April 18th at 10 a.m. also at the funeral home. There will be a Memorial Mass in the near future at St. Basil's Greek Orthodox Chapel in Garrison.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three