MONTROSE, N.Y. - Tierra A. Kelly of Montrose died Tuesday, Aug. 5. She was 56.
Kelly was born April 15, 1958, to Agnes and Walter Kelly, in the Bronx, she grew up and lived in the Putnam/Westchester region throughout most of her life, as well as residing for a number of years in South Carolina. She graduated from Lakeland High School and attended Delhi University.
Kelly is survived by her children, Angela Kelly of Hopewell Junction, and Jacqueline O'Reilly (James) of Carmel; five grandchildren; siblings, Timothy Kelly of Joshua Tree, Calif., and Kathleen Brophy of Middletown; and niece and nephew.
A celebration of her life will be held at the convenience of her family.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home