MONTROSE, N.Y. - Tierra A. Kelly of Montrose died Tuesday, Aug. 5. She was 56.
Kelly was born April 15, 1958, to Agnes and Walter Kelly, in the Bronx, she grew up and lived in the Putnam/Westchester region throughout most of her life, as well as residing for a number of years in South Carolina. She graduated from Lakeland High School and attended Delhi University.
Kelly is survived by her children, Angela Kelly of Hopewell Junction, and Jacqueline O'Reilly (James) of Carmel; five grandchildren; siblings, Timothy Kelly of Joshua Tree, Calif., and Kathleen Brophy of Middletown; and niece and nephew.
A celebration of her life will be held at the convenience of her family.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 69-Year-Old Attacked, Injured In Putnam Valley Home Invasion
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend