CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Theodore William Nikitopoulos, Sr. of Croton-on-Hudson died Saturday, March 29. He was 83.
Nikitopoulos, Sr. was born November 8, 1930, in Penny Bridge, to Nicholas and Lina (Carmen) Nikitopoulos. He was a Korean War Air Force Veteran. He worked and retired from ConEd in Buchanan and was a member of the Knights of Columbus #4730 and parishioner of Holy Name of Mary Church in Croton.
Nikitopoulos is survived by his sons, John, Michael, Mark and Page Nikitopoulos; daughters, Carol Waitkins, Mary Ellen DeAngelis and Beatrice Nikitopoulos; sisters, Sophie Janos, Irene Anzivano and Filomena Simons; 13 grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Anna Mae; son, Theodore William, Jr.; and daughter, Susan Candice Perlman.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 41 Grand St., Croton-on-Hudson. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 2 at Holy Name of Mary Church. Burial will follow at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery in Sleepy Hollow.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire