TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Theodore J. Evans of Tarrytown died Feb. 25. He was 72.
Evans was born Jan. 23, 1942, to Franklin and Martha Evans. He graduated from Peekskill High School in 1961. He worked 23 years at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Montrose.
Evans is survived by his daughter, Kimberly Evans; brother, Walter Evans; aunts, uncles; a host of cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Shiloh Baptist Church, Tarrytown. The funeral will take place at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic Church, Elmsford. The burial will immediately follow at The Gates of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Croton-On-Hudson 'Robber Baron' Home Hits The Market
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation