TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Theodore J. Evans of Tarrytown died Feb. 25. He was 72.
Evans was born Jan. 23, 1942, to Franklin and Martha Evans. He graduated from Peekskill High School in 1961. He worked 23 years at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Montrose.
Evans is survived by his daughter, Kimberly Evans; brother, Walter Evans; aunts, uncles; a host of cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Shiloh Baptist Church, Tarrytown. The funeral will take place at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic Church, Elmsford. The burial will immediately follow at The Gates of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 2 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Police Make Second Cortlandt BWI Arrest Over Holiday Weekend