TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Theodore J. Evans of Tarrytown died Feb. 25. He was 72.
Evans was born Jan. 23, 1942, to Franklin and Martha Evans. He graduated from Peekskill High School in 1961. He worked 23 years at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Montrose.
Evans is survived by his daughter, Kimberly Evans; brother, Walter Evans; aunts, uncles; a host of cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Shiloh Baptist Church, Tarrytown. The funeral will take place at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic Church, Elmsford. The burial will immediately follow at The Gates of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Hendrick Hudson High Will Induct 2014 Hall-Of-Fame Class
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Cortlandt, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester