TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Theodore J. Evans of Tarrytown died Feb. 25. He was 72.
Evans was born Jan. 23, 1942, to Franklin and Martha Evans. He graduated from Peekskill High School in 1961. He worked 23 years at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Montrose.
Evans is survived by his daughter, Kimberly Evans; brother, Walter Evans; aunts, uncles; a host of cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Shiloh Baptist Church, Tarrytown. The funeral will take place at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic Church, Elmsford. The burial will immediately follow at The Gates of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home