TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Theodore J. Evans of Tarrytown died Feb. 25. He was 72.
Evans was born Jan. 23, 1942, to Franklin and Martha Evans. He graduated from Peekskill High School in 1961. He worked 23 years at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Montrose.
Evans is survived by his daughter, Kimberly Evans; brother, Walter Evans; aunts, uncles; a host of cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Shiloh Baptist Church, Tarrytown. The funeral will take place at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic Church, Elmsford. The burial will immediately follow at The Gates of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester