BUCHANAN, N.Y. – Sandra Lee Truett Ritornato of Buchanan died Nov. 23. She was 71.
Ritornato was born Aug. 29, 1941, in White Plains to Lee and Vera Truett. She lived in Peekskill and Buchanan for most of her life. She graduated from Lakeland High School in 1959 and attended Barbizon Modeling School and Berkeley Secretarial School.
An accomplished pianist, Ritornato loved to travel and vacation at Lake George each summer.
She is survived by her husband of 51 years, John Ritornato; two sons, John Jr. and Michael; three brothers, Dennis, Ronnie and Kevin; a sister, Linda Truett Carullo; seven grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held last week. Cortlandt Funeral Home handled arrangements.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes