BUCHANAN, N.Y. – Sandra Lee Truett Ritornato of Buchanan died Nov. 23. She was 71.
Ritornato was born Aug. 29, 1941, in White Plains to Lee and Vera Truett. She lived in Peekskill and Buchanan for most of her life. She graduated from Lakeland High School in 1959 and attended Barbizon Modeling School and Berkeley Secretarial School.
An accomplished pianist, Ritornato loved to travel and vacation at Lake George each summer.
She is survived by her husband of 51 years, John Ritornato; two sons, John Jr. and Michael; three brothers, Dennis, Ronnie and Kevin; a sister, Linda Truett Carullo; seven grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held last week. Cortlandt Funeral Home handled arrangements.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 69-Year-Old Attacked, Injured In Putnam Valley Home Invasion
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend