BUCHANAN, N.Y. – Sandra Lee Truett Ritornato of Buchanan died Nov. 23. She was 71.
Ritornato was born Aug. 29, 1941, in White Plains to Lee and Vera Truett. She lived in Peekskill and Buchanan for most of her life. She graduated from Lakeland High School in 1959 and attended Barbizon Modeling School and Berkeley Secretarial School.
An accomplished pianist, Ritornato loved to travel and vacation at Lake George each summer.
She is survived by her husband of 51 years, John Ritornato; two sons, John Jr. and Michael; three brothers, Dennis, Ronnie and Kevin; a sister, Linda Truett Carullo; seven grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held last week. Cortlandt Funeral Home handled arrangements.
- 1 Lawrence Taylor Signing Autographs At Croton Restaurant
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Family Of Peekskill Man Killed In Tracy Morgan Crash Settles