BUCHANAN, N.Y. - Russell Harrison of Buchanan died Jan. 6. He was 91.
Harrison was born July 21, 1922, in Philadelphia to Thomas and Irene Harrison. He was a welder for Local #5 in New Hyde Park. He served in the U.S. Navy as seabee welder. He was a member of the Town of Cortlandt and Buchanan Seniors, organizer of the Buchanan Veterans, 50 year member of Cortlandt Lodge #34 F&AM, past commander of VFW Post in N.J., life member of the Elks Lodge, member of the Cooties and Recipient of a Hall of Fame citation from Senator Greg Ball.
Harrison is survived by his daughter, Bonnie Harrison; stepson, Ronald (Dolly) Lancaster; two grandchildren; and step-granddaughter, Barbara. He was predeceased by his wife, Faye.
A Memorial Service will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at the Cortlandt Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Harrison’s memory to a charity of your choice.
- 1 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49