MONTROSE, N.Y. - Robert R. "Chipper" Mahoney of Montrose died Feb. 25. He was 78.
Mahoney was born Sept. 18, 1935, the son of Emma Pauline and Edward James Mahoney. He worked as a sheet metal worker and was a retired member of the Sheet Metal Local #38 Union.
Mahoney is survived by his children, Kevin (Eileen) Mahoney of Yorktown, Ken (Trish) Mahoney of North Salem and Kelly (Joe) Condomitti of Highland Mills; eight grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; sister-in-law, Shirley Mahoney; and many loving nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Ellen "Snookie" Mahoney; and brother, Edward Mahoney.
A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, March 5 at the Church of Divine Love in Montrose. Interment will follow at the Sunset Cemetery in Montrose.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Montrose Fire Department, Montrose Fire District, 2143 Albany Post RD, Montrose, NY 10548, Phone: (914)737-8919, Fax: 914-737-608, http://www.montrosefire.com
For more information, please visit: www.cortlandtfuneralhomeinc.com
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home