CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Raymond P. Lutomski of Cortlandt Manor died June 16. He was 64.
Lutomski was born May 6, 1950, in Yonkers, to Raymond and Florence Walko Lutomski. He attended Pace University where he earned a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration. He had worked for the IRS and was an auditor for the Department of Defense prior to retiring. He was a member and treasurer of the Peekskill Yacht Club. He was a member of A.Y.S.O. Soccer and the Boy Scouts.
Lutomski is survived by his wife, Karen Lutomski of Cortlandt Manor; children, Kristin Lutomski of Stamford, Conn., and Paul (Ann Marie) Lutomski of Cortlandt Manor; two grandchildren; and sister, Marian (Anthony) Rose of Mohegan Lake.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Thursday, June 19 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10 a.m. Friday, June 20 at the Assumption Church. Interment will follow at Assumption Cemetery.
- 1 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 3 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous