ONEONTA, N.Y. - Olga Miller of Oneonta, formerly of Springvale and Verplanck, died Tuesday, April 1. She was 94.
Miller was born Dec. 30, 1919, in New York City.
Miller is survived by her sons, James and Joseph Miller; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph Miller; and son, Michael Miller.
Calling hours are Friday, April 4 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose. Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 5 at the funeral home. Burial will follow at St. Patrick's Cemetery in Verplanck.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Cortlandt Route 9 Detail
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls