ONEONTA, N.Y. - Olga Miller of Oneonta, formerly of Springvale and Verplanck, died Tuesday, April 1. She was 94.
Miller was born Dec. 30, 1919, in New York City.
Miller is survived by her sons, James and Joseph Miller; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph Miller; and son, Michael Miller.
Calling hours are Friday, April 4 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose. Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 5 at the funeral home. Burial will follow at St. Patrick's Cemetery in Verplanck.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts