ONEONTA, N.Y. - Olga Miller of Oneonta, formerly of Springvale and Verplanck, died Tuesday, April 1. She was 94.
Miller was born Dec. 30, 1919, in New York City.
Miller is survived by her sons, James and Joseph Miller; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph Miller; and son, Michael Miller.
Calling hours are Friday, April 4 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose. Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 5 at the funeral home. Burial will follow at St. Patrick's Cemetery in Verplanck.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School