ONEONTA, N.Y. - Olga Miller of Oneonta, formerly of Springvale and Verplanck, died Tuesday, April 1. She was 94.
Miller was born Dec. 30, 1919, in New York City.
Miller is survived by her sons, James and Joseph Miller; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph Miller; and son, Michael Miller.
Calling hours are Friday, April 4 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose. Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 5 at the funeral home. Burial will follow at St. Patrick's Cemetery in Verplanck.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say