BEVERLY HILLS, Fla. - Neil S. Flood of Beverly Hills, formerly of Buchanan, N.Y., died April 18. He was 76.
Flood served in the U.S. Navy from 1959 to 1963. He worked for the Lakeland School District for 29 years, retiring in 1993. He was a past member of Chemical Engine of the Croton Fire Dept. and a life member of the Buchanan Engine Co. #1.
Flood is survived by his wife, Maureen Hoeg Flood; daughters, Anita Black (James) and Kelly Roush (Andrew); stepson, John Rosenhagen; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his first wife, Gwendolyn Flood.
No service details available.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to: Hospice of Citrus County Inc., PO Box 641270, Beverly Hills, FL 34464 in Neil's memory.
For more information, please visit: www.mcgancremation.com/
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes