CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Michael T. Fitzgerald of Cortlandt Manor died July 22. He was 65.
Fitzgerald was born Dec. 1, 1948, in Peekskill, to Thomas and Lucy Dowd Fitzgerald. He graduated from Peekskill High School in 1967. He served in the U.S. Army from 1968 to 1970 during the Vietnam Nam era. He was an exterminator for J. P. McHale in Buchanan.
Fitzgerald is survived by his wife, Linda Portes-Fitzgerald of Cortlandt Manor; children from a previous marriage, Michael Fitzgerald and Michelle Fitzgerald both of Myrtle Beach, S.C., and Stacey (Richard) Spencer of Tenn.; a grandson Jacob Elder; and siblings, Patrick (Pat) Fitzgerald of Florida, Kathy (John) Townsend of Staten Island, Thomas (Marilyn) Fitzgerald of Cortlandt Manor, Anne (Richard) Gile of Poughkeepsie, Joseph (Valerie) Fitzgerald of Putnam Valley and Elizabeth (John) Riley of Montrose.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 24 from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Friday, July 25 at the Assumption Church. Cremation services are private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Transplant Recipients International Org., 2100 M St. NW #170-353 Washington, DC 20037-1233.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M