CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Michael P. O'Brien of Cortlandt Manor died Wednesday, March 5. He was 58.
O’Brien was born Feb. 16, 1956, to Thomas and Dorothy (Brady) O'Brien in Croton.
O’Brien is survived by his wife, Roxanne; children, Sean, Mary and Eileen; a granddaughter; a sister; and a brother of Peekskill.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 41 Grand St., Croton-on-Hudson. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 10 at Holy Name of Mary Church in Croton. Burial will follow at St. Augustine Cemetery in Ossining.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13