CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Michael P. O'Brien of Cortlandt Manor died Wednesday, March 5. He was 58.
O’Brien was born Feb. 16, 1956, to Thomas and Dorothy (Brady) O'Brien in Croton.
O’Brien is survived by his wife, Roxanne; children, Sean, Mary and Eileen; a granddaughter; a sister; and a brother of Peekskill.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 41 Grand St., Croton-on-Hudson. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 10 at Holy Name of Mary Church in Croton. Burial will follow at St. Augustine Cemetery in Ossining.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Search Is On For Kayaker Who Went Missing In Hudson River
- 3 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 4 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt