CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Michael P. O'Brien of Cortlandt Manor died Wednesday, March 5. He was 58.
O’Brien was born Feb. 16, 1956, to Thomas and Dorothy (Brady) O'Brien in Croton.
O’Brien is survived by his wife, Roxanne; children, Sean, Mary and Eileen; a granddaughter; a sister; and a brother of Peekskill.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 41 Grand St., Croton-on-Hudson. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 10 at Holy Name of Mary Church in Croton. Burial will follow at St. Augustine Cemetery in Ossining.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend