CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Michael P. O'Brien of Cortlandt Manor died Wednesday, March 5. He was 58.
O’Brien was born Feb. 16, 1956, to Thomas and Dorothy (Brady) O'Brien in Croton.
O’Brien is survived by his wife, Roxanne; children, Sean, Mary and Eileen; a granddaughter; a sister; and a brother of Peekskill.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 41 Grand St., Croton-on-Hudson. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 10 at Holy Name of Mary Church in Croton. Burial will follow at St. Augustine Cemetery in Ossining.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Hen Hud Graduate Contributes To College Softball Team's Success
- 4 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History