CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Michael P. O'Brien of Cortlandt Manor died Wednesday, March 5. He was 58.
O’Brien was born Feb. 16, 1956, to Thomas and Dorothy (Brady) O'Brien in Croton.
O’Brien is survived by his wife, Roxanne; children, Sean, Mary and Eileen; a granddaughter; a sister; and a brother of Peekskill.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 41 Grand St., Croton-on-Hudson. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 10 at Holy Name of Mary Church in Croton. Burial will follow at St. Augustine Cemetery in Ossining.
For more information, please visit: http://www.efcarterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 69-Year-Old Attacked, Injured In Putnam Valley Home Invasion
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend