PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Maura Cyr, a resident of Peekskill, and formerly of Cortlandt Manor, died Tuesday, Feb. 4. She was 75.
Cyr was born in County Clare, Ireland, to John ("Jack") and Mary ("Minnie") Nestor. Prior to her retirement, she worked at Cortlandt Healthcare.
Cyr is survived by her children, Michelle, Andrew, Owen, Donald, Donna and Boris; siblings, Chris, Brendan, Anne and Eileen; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brothers, Michael, Joe, Martin, Thomas, Sean, Kevin, Patrick, Niall, Oliver, and Gerard; and sisters, Nora, and Philamena and Olive.
There will be no services.
Donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital at http://www.stjude.org or 800-805-5856.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester