PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Maura Cyr, a resident of Peekskill, and formerly of Cortlandt Manor, died Tuesday, Feb. 4. She was 75.
Cyr was born in County Clare, Ireland, to John ("Jack") and Mary ("Minnie") Nestor. Prior to her retirement, she worked at Cortlandt Healthcare.
Cyr is survived by her children, Michelle, Andrew, Owen, Donald, Donna and Boris; siblings, Chris, Brendan, Anne and Eileen; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brothers, Michael, Joe, Martin, Thomas, Sean, Kevin, Patrick, Niall, Oliver, and Gerard; and sisters, Nora, and Philamena and Olive.
There will be no services.
Donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital at http://www.stjude.org or 800-805-5856.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts