CROTON-ON-HUSDSON, N.Y. - Matthew James Cook of Croton-on-Hudson died Monday, July 14. He was 71.
Cook was born in Kingston, to Matthew Julius and Mary (Anderson) Cook. He worked for many years for the Town Of Cortlandt eventually retiring as building inspector in 2011.
Cook is survived by his wife, Elizabeth (Donigan); and son, Matthew B. Cook. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 17 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 41 Grand St., Croton on Hudson. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, July 18 at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Bethel Cemetery in Croton on Hudson.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the charity of one's choice.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents