CROTON-ON-HUSDSON, N.Y. - Matthew James Cook of Croton-on-Hudson died Monday, July 14. He was 71.
Cook was born in Kingston, to Matthew Julius and Mary (Anderson) Cook. He worked for many years for the Town Of Cortlandt eventually retiring as building inspector in 2011.
Cook is survived by his wife, Elizabeth (Donigan); and son, Matthew B. Cook. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 17 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 41 Grand St., Croton on Hudson. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, July 18 at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Bethel Cemetery in Croton on Hudson.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the charity of one's choice.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three