CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Mark Thomas Aquinas Feeley, of Cortlandt Manor, died Thursday, March 7. He was 50.
Feeley was born July 10, 1962, in New Orleans, La., to Edward and Joan (Zebrowski) Feeley. He attended and graduated with an MBA from NYU. He worked for the past three and a half years for FEMA as a program analyst in New York City.
Feeley is survived by his wife, Cristabel; children, Lauren and Hunter; mother and father; brothers and sisters, Edward Feeley, Jr., John Feeley (Michelle), Mary Feeley (fiancé Lou De Vito), Joan Feeley, Ellen Feeley and Vicky Feeley; nieces and nephew.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 12, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Edward F. Cater Funeral Home, 41 Grand St., Croton-on-Hudson, N.Y. A Memorial Service will be held Wednesday, March 13 at 2 p.m. at the Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Feeley's name may be made to Pancreatic Cancer Research at: The Lustgarten Foundation 1111 Stewart Avenue, Bethpage, New York 11714 Toll Free: 1-866-789-1000 or www.lustgarten.org and Search for Change, Inc. 115 East Stevens Ave., Valhalla, New York 10595 (914) 428-5600 or www.searchforchange.org/donations.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes