CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Marion E. Perry, a lifelong resident of the Town of Cortlandt, died Aug. 25. She was 90.
Perry was the superintendent of the Pleasant Side Chapel on Maple Avenue in Cortlandt Manor, for many years.
Perry is survived by her sons, Alan and Charles L. Perry; and two grandsons. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles W. Perry.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 followed by interment in the Hillside Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester