CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Marion E. Perry, a lifelong resident of the Town of Cortlandt, died Aug. 25. She was 90.
Perry was the superintendent of the Pleasant Side Chapel on Maple Avenue in Cortlandt Manor, for many years.
Perry is survived by her sons, Alan and Charles L. Perry; and two grandsons. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles W. Perry.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 followed by interment in the Hillside Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway