CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Marion E. Perry, a lifelong resident of the Town of Cortlandt, died Aug. 25. She was 90.
Perry was the superintendent of the Pleasant Side Chapel on Maple Avenue in Cortlandt Manor, for many years.
Perry is survived by her sons, Alan and Charles L. Perry; and two grandsons. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles W. Perry.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 followed by interment in the Hillside Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Storm System Departs Cortlandt, Snow Could Return Thursday