CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Marion E. Perry, a lifelong resident of the Town of Cortlandt, died Aug. 25. She was 90.
Perry was the superintendent of the Pleasant Side Chapel on Maple Avenue in Cortlandt Manor, for many years.
Perry is survived by her sons, Alan and Charles L. Perry; and two grandsons. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles W. Perry.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 followed by interment in the Hillside Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home