CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Marion E. Perry, a lifelong resident of the Town of Cortlandt, died Aug. 25. She was 90.
Perry was the superintendent of the Pleasant Side Chapel on Maple Avenue in Cortlandt Manor, for many years.
Perry is survived by her sons, Alan and Charles L. Perry; and two grandsons. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles W. Perry.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 followed by interment in the Hillside Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Police Ask For Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek