CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Marilou Hoffer, a resident of Cortlandt Manor, died May 6. She was 63.
Hoffer worked for many years with Briarcliff Taxi in Ossining.
Hoffer is survived by her children, Tyrone Robinson, Toya Smith and Tamika Robinson; five step-children; siblings, Warren Tice, A.J. Christianson, James Hoffer, Kathiann Rodgers and Elizabeth Shay; 10 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert Robinson; two brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Friday, May 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, where a service of remembrance will be offered at 8 p.m.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Police Chase, Apprehend Robber At Cortlandt Town Center