CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Marilou Hoffer, a resident of Cortlandt Manor, died May 6. She was 63.
Hoffer worked for many years with Briarcliff Taxi in Ossining.
Hoffer is survived by her children, Tyrone Robinson, Toya Smith and Tamika Robinson; five step-children; siblings, Warren Tice, A.J. Christianson, James Hoffer, Kathiann Rodgers and Elizabeth Shay; 10 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert Robinson; two brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Friday, May 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, where a service of remembrance will be offered at 8 p.m.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt