CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Marilou Hoffer, a resident of Cortlandt Manor, died May 6. She was 63.
Hoffer worked for many years with Briarcliff Taxi in Ossining.
Hoffer is survived by her children, Tyrone Robinson, Toya Smith and Tamika Robinson; five step-children; siblings, Warren Tice, A.J. Christianson, James Hoffer, Kathiann Rodgers and Elizabeth Shay; 10 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert Robinson; two brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Friday, May 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, where a service of remembrance will be offered at 8 p.m.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation