CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Marilou Hoffer, a resident of Cortlandt Manor, died May 6. She was 63.
Hoffer worked for many years with Briarcliff Taxi in Ossining.
Hoffer is survived by her children, Tyrone Robinson, Toya Smith and Tamika Robinson; five step-children; siblings, Warren Tice, A.J. Christianson, James Hoffer, Kathiann Rodgers and Elizabeth Shay; 10 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert Robinson; two brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Friday, May 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, where a service of remembrance will be offered at 8 p.m.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 Cortlandt Couple Will Retire Following Yorktown Deli Sale
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown