CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Maria Conner of Cortlandt Manor, formerly of Ossining, died June 29. She was 57.
Conner was born Oct. 9, 1956, in Ossining, to Ernest and Margaret (Palumbo) Giordano. She worked as secretary for the Dominican Sisters in Ossining.
Conner is survived by her husband, Tom of Cortlandt Manor; daughters, Cara Dubray (Travis), Casey Kamp (Richie); son, Benjamin; brother, Ernest Giordano (Nancy); sisters, Michele Myllek (Walter), Jane Capua; two grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc., 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Ann's Church. Burial at Dale Cemetery.
- 1 Croton Fire Department Battles Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 2 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 5 Former Hen Hud Players Help Nazareth Win Conference Title