CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Maria Conner of Cortlandt Manor, formerly of Ossining, died June 29. She was 57.
Conner was born Oct. 9, 1956, in Ossining, to Ernest and Margaret (Palumbo) Giordano. She worked as secretary for the Dominican Sisters in Ossining.
Conner is survived by her husband, Tom of Cortlandt Manor; daughters, Cara Dubray (Travis), Casey Kamp (Richie); son, Benjamin; brother, Ernest Giordano (Nancy); sisters, Michele Myllek (Walter), Jane Capua; two grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc., 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Ann's Church. Burial at Dale Cemetery.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Cortlandt Man Charged With Felony DWI Because Of Previous Offense
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail
- 5 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee