CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Maria Conner of Cortlandt Manor, formerly of Ossining, died June 29. She was 57.
Conner was born Oct. 9, 1956, in Ossining, to Ernest and Margaret (Palumbo) Giordano. She worked as secretary for the Dominican Sisters in Ossining.
Conner is survived by her husband, Tom of Cortlandt Manor; daughters, Cara Dubray (Travis), Casey Kamp (Richie); son, Benjamin; brother, Ernest Giordano (Nancy); sisters, Michele Myllek (Walter), Jane Capua; two grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc., 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Ann's Church. Burial at Dale Cemetery.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home