YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – Margaret H. McCorry of Yorktown Heights died June 25. She was 62.
McCorry was born Aug. 23, 1949, in Bronx, N.Y. to Thomas and Mary Hynes. She graduated from Misericordia School of Nursing in 1969 and married Frank McCorry on July 10, 1971.
She worked as a school nurse at Blue Mountain Middle School in Cortlandt Manor for 23 years. McCorry was a resident of Yorktown Heights for 35 years.
She is survived by her husband, Frank; three daughters, Christine (Michael) Sanchez, Elizabeth (Gene) Turner and Kathryn (Wesley) Cadman; a son, Timothy McCorry; a sister, Pat Cahill; and three granddaughters.
The family will receive friends from 4 to 8 p.m. on Thursday and Friday at Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Patrick's Main Church in Yorktown Heights. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'