YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – Margaret H. McCorry of Yorktown Heights died June 25. She was 62.
McCorry was born Aug. 23, 1949, in Bronx, N.Y. to Thomas and Mary Hynes. She graduated from Misericordia School of Nursing in 1969 and married Frank McCorry on July 10, 1971.
She worked as a school nurse at Blue Mountain Middle School in Cortlandt Manor for 23 years. McCorry was a resident of Yorktown Heights for 35 years.
She is survived by her husband, Frank; three daughters, Christine (Michael) Sanchez, Elizabeth (Gene) Turner and Kathryn (Wesley) Cadman; a son, Timothy McCorry; a sister, Pat Cahill; and three granddaughters.
The family will receive friends from 4 to 8 p.m. on Thursday and Friday at Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Patrick's Main Church in Yorktown Heights. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway