YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – Margaret H. McCorry of Yorktown Heights died June 25. She was 62.
McCorry was born Aug. 23, 1949, in Bronx, N.Y. to Thomas and Mary Hynes. She graduated from Misericordia School of Nursing in 1969 and married Frank McCorry on July 10, 1971.
She worked as a school nurse at Blue Mountain Middle School in Cortlandt Manor for 23 years. McCorry was a resident of Yorktown Heights for 35 years.
She is survived by her husband, Frank; three daughters, Christine (Michael) Sanchez, Elizabeth (Gene) Turner and Kathryn (Wesley) Cadman; a son, Timothy McCorry; a sister, Pat Cahill; and three granddaughters.
The family will receive friends from 4 to 8 p.m. on Thursday and Friday at Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Patrick's Main Church in Yorktown Heights. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road