CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Juanita Overton, a resident of Cortlandt Manor since 1965, died July 20. She was 83.
Overton was born Aug. 22, 1930, she was the daughter of John and Martha (nee McCall) Rudolph.
Overton is survived by her children, William R. (Cynthia) Overton, Sharon A. Overton, Clinton Overton, and Valerie (Randy) Overton-Moore; 10 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, James E. Overton.
Calling hours are Friday, July 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a Funeral Service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 26 followed by interment in the Hillside Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
Memorial donations may be made to the American Kidney Fund, 11921 Rockville Pike, Ste. 300, Rockville, MD 20852.
For more information, please visit: www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School