MONTROSE, N.Y. – John DiStefano of Montrose died Oct. 13 at home, with family by his side. He was 61.
DiStefano was born July 20, 1951, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to John and Susan DiStefano. A dedicated member of the Cortlandt community, he loved serving residents at Coachlight Square on the Hudson for the past 30 years, his family said.
He is survived by his wife of 39 years, Ellen DiStefano; three daughters, Dinamarie, Danielle and Jessica; a sister, Annette DiStefano; and a granddaughter.
Visiting hours will be from 2-5 and 7-9 p.m. Friday at Cortlandt Funeral Home in Verplanck. Church services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Christopher's Church in Buchanan.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash