MONTROSE, N.Y. – John DiStefano of Montrose died Oct. 13 at home, with family by his side. He was 61.
DiStefano was born July 20, 1951, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to John and Susan DiStefano. A dedicated member of the Cortlandt community, he loved serving residents at Coachlight Square on the Hudson for the past 30 years, his family said.
He is survived by his wife of 39 years, Ellen DiStefano; three daughters, Dinamarie, Danielle and Jessica; a sister, Annette DiStefano; and a granddaughter.
Visiting hours will be from 2-5 and 7-9 p.m. Friday at Cortlandt Funeral Home in Verplanck. Church services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Christopher's Church in Buchanan.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 2 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Community Remains On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Croton Heights