MONTROSE, N.Y. – John DiStefano of Montrose died Oct. 13 at home, with family by his side. He was 61.
DiStefano was born July 20, 1951, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to John and Susan DiStefano. A dedicated member of the Cortlandt community, he loved serving residents at Coachlight Square on the Hudson for the past 30 years, his family said.
He is survived by his wife of 39 years, Ellen DiStefano; three daughters, Dinamarie, Danielle and Jessica; a sister, Annette DiStefano; and a granddaughter.
Visiting hours will be from 2-5 and 7-9 p.m. Friday at Cortlandt Funeral Home in Verplanck. Church services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Christopher's Church in Buchanan.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Cortlandt On Wednesday
- 2 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 3 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday