MONTROSE, N.Y. - JoAnn Weis of Montrose died May 10. She was 67.
Weis was born Jan. 21, 1947, to Thomas and Antoinette Genese, in Mt.Vernon.
Weis is survived by her husband, John Weis; and daughter, Gina Weis both of Montrose. She was predeceased by her son, John Weis, Jr.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at the Holy Rosary Church, 170 Bradhurst Ave., Hawthorne. Interment will be private.
- 1 Early Morning Shooting At Pub In Cortlandt Manor Under Investigation
- 2 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Montrose Man, 56, Charged With DWI