MONTROSE, N.Y. - JoAnn Weis of Montrose died May 10. She was 67.
Weis was born Jan. 21, 1947, to Thomas and Antoinette Genese, in Mt.Vernon.
Weis is survived by her husband, John Weis; and daughter, Gina Weis both of Montrose. She was predeceased by her son, John Weis, Jr.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at the Holy Rosary Church, 170 Bradhurst Ave., Hawthorne. Interment will be private.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester