MONTROSE, N.Y. - JoAnn Weis of Montrose died May 10. She was 67.
Weis was born Jan. 21, 1947, to Thomas and Antoinette Genese, in Mt.Vernon.
Weis is survived by her husband, John Weis; and daughter, Gina Weis both of Montrose. She was predeceased by her son, John Weis, Jr.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at the Holy Rosary Church, 170 Bradhurst Ave., Hawthorne. Interment will be private.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says