MONTROSE, N.Y. - JoAnn Weis of Montrose died May 10. She was 67.
Weis was born Jan. 21, 1947, to Thomas and Antoinette Genese, in Mt.Vernon.
Weis is survived by her husband, John Weis; and daughter, Gina Weis both of Montrose. She was predeceased by her son, John Weis, Jr.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at the Holy Rosary Church, 170 Bradhurst Ave., Hawthorne. Interment will be private.
- 1 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 5 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident