MONTROSE, N.Y. - JoAnn Weis of Montrose died May 10. She was 67.
Weis was born Jan. 21, 1947, to Thomas and Antoinette Genese, in Mt.Vernon.
Weis is survived by her husband, John Weis; and daughter, Gina Weis both of Montrose. She was predeceased by her son, John Weis, Jr.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at the Holy Rosary Church, 170 Bradhurst Ave., Hawthorne. Interment will be private.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Cortlandt
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show