CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Jean V. Cuozzo of Croton-on-Hudson died Dec. 22. She was 92.
Cuozzo was born Sept. 15, 1920, in the Bronx to Seth and Emily Engdal. She married Joseph V. Cuozzo on May 26, 1950. He predeceased her in 1998.
A former longtime Yonkers resident, Jean Cuozzo was a member of St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Yonkers and worked as a homemaker.
He is survived by three children, Richard Cuozzo, Robert Cuozzo and Joyce Patone; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Clark Funeral Home in Yorktown Heights. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Andrew's Lutheran Church in Yorktown Heights. Burial will follow at Hillside Cemetery in Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home