CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Jean V. Cuozzo of Croton-on-Hudson died Dec. 22. She was 92.
Cuozzo was born Sept. 15, 1920, in the Bronx to Seth and Emily Engdal. She married Joseph V. Cuozzo on May 26, 1950. He predeceased her in 1998.
A former longtime Yonkers resident, Jean Cuozzo was a member of St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Yonkers and worked as a homemaker.
He is survived by three children, Richard Cuozzo, Robert Cuozzo and Joyce Patone; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Clark Funeral Home in Yorktown Heights. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Andrew's Lutheran Church in Yorktown Heights. Burial will follow at Hillside Cemetery in Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes