CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. – Jean V. Cuozzo of Croton-on-Hudson died Dec. 22. She was 92.
Cuozzo was born Sept. 15, 1920, in the Bronx to Seth and Emily Engdal. She married Joseph V. Cuozzo on May 26, 1950. He predeceased her in 1998.
A former longtime Yonkers resident, Jean Cuozzo was a member of St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Yonkers and worked as a homemaker.
He is survived by three children, Richard Cuozzo, Robert Cuozzo and Joyce Patone; and five grandchildren.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Clark Funeral Home in Yorktown Heights. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Andrew's Lutheran Church in Yorktown Heights. Burial will follow at Hillside Cemetery in Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Cortlandt
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show