CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – James "Pee Wee" Vincent Freyman formerly of Cortlandt Manor died Sept. 9 at Laurel Center Nursing Home in Bedford, surrounded by his family. He was 75.
He was born Jan. 17, 1937, in New York City to John and Constance Hartin Freyman.
Freyman is survived by his wife, Patricia Murphy Freyman, of Litchfield, Conn.; two daughters, Jennifer Baviello, of Dracut, Mass., and Nancy Stolarski, of New York City; and two grandchildren.
He was predeceased by a brother, John Freyman; and a sister, Catherine "Kay" Freyman.
A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Tuesday at St. John Neumann Church in Merrimack, N.H. Rivet Funeral Home in Merrimack handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Home Health & Hospice Care, 7 Executive Park Drive, Merrimack, NH 03054.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say