CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. – James "Pee Wee" Vincent Freyman formerly of Cortlandt Manor died Sept. 9 at Laurel Center Nursing Home in Bedford, surrounded by his family. He was 75.
He was born Jan. 17, 1937, in New York City to John and Constance Hartin Freyman.
Freyman is survived by his wife, Patricia Murphy Freyman, of Litchfield, Conn.; two daughters, Jennifer Baviello, of Dracut, Mass., and Nancy Stolarski, of New York City; and two grandchildren.
He was predeceased by a brother, John Freyman; and a sister, Catherine "Kay" Freyman.
A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Tuesday at St. John Neumann Church in Merrimack, N.H. Rivet Funeral Home in Merrimack handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Home Health & Hospice Care, 7 Executive Park Drive, Merrimack, NH 03054.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation