VERPLANCK, N.Y. - Gregory S. Price, P.E. of Verplanck, died Feb. 24. He was 58.
Price was born Nov. 25, 1955, in Flushing, to George and Lynn Price of Cortlandt Manor. He graduated from Manhattan College with a Bachelor Degree in chemical engineering. He was employed as a public health engineer at the Rockland County Health Department, and was a member of the New York State Society of Professional Engineers. He earned his Eagle Scout Award acting as scoutmaster for the Keon School.
Price is survived by his wife, Laureen Price; daughters, Constantina, Kalliope, and Demetra; parents; and brother, Glenn of Verplanck.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 1 at the Assumption Church.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Lustgarten Foundation at curePC.org.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes