VERPLANCK, N.Y. - Gregory S. Price, P.E. of Verplanck, died Feb. 24. He was 58.
Price was born Nov. 25, 1955, in Flushing, to George and Lynn Price of Cortlandt Manor. He graduated from Manhattan College with a Bachelor Degree in chemical engineering. He was employed as a public health engineer at the Rockland County Health Department, and was a member of the New York State Society of Professional Engineers. He earned his Eagle Scout Award acting as scoutmaster for the Keon School.
Price is survived by his wife, Laureen Price; daughters, Constantina, Kalliope, and Demetra; parents; and brother, Glenn of Verplanck.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 1 at the Assumption Church.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Lustgarten Foundation at curePC.org.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress