CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Geraldine S. Rischway of Cortlandt Manor, formerly of Shrub Oak, died Aug. 11. She was 90.
Rischway was born July 6, 1924, in the Bronx, to George and Martha Marshall. She resided at the Cortlandt Manor. In 1942 she graduated from Walton H.S in the Bronx. After her marriage she moved to Shrub Oak where she was a longstanding member of the Shrub Oak Methodist Church.
Rischway is survived by her husband, Jerome; daughters, Patricia (Arthur) Davidson of Cornwall, and Carol (Ronald) McCord of LaGrangeville; five grandchildren; and sister, Dorothy Knaster. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, George and William Marshall; and sister, May.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 14 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Yorktown Funeral Home. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 15 at the Shrub Oak United Methodist Church. Interment to follow at Rose Hill Memorial Park.
Donations may be made in Rischway's memory to The Muscular Dystrophy Association, P.O Box 97075, Washington, DC 20077.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Giants Fans Line Up To Meet Lawrence Taylor In Croton