CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Geraldine S. Rischway of Cortlandt Manor, formerly of Shrub Oak, died Aug. 11. She was 90.
Rischway was born July 6, 1924, in the Bronx, to George and Martha Marshall. She resided at the Cortlandt Manor. In 1942 she graduated from Walton H.S in the Bronx. After her marriage she moved to Shrub Oak where she was a longstanding member of the Shrub Oak Methodist Church.
Rischway is survived by her husband, Jerome; daughters, Patricia (Arthur) Davidson of Cornwall, and Carol (Ronald) McCord of LaGrangeville; five grandchildren; and sister, Dorothy Knaster. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, George and William Marshall; and sister, May.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 14 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Yorktown Funeral Home. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 15 at the Shrub Oak United Methodist Church. Interment to follow at Rose Hill Memorial Park.
Donations may be made in Rischway's memory to The Muscular Dystrophy Association, P.O Box 97075, Washington, DC 20077.
- 1 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48