BUCHANAN, N.Y. - George F. James Jr. of Buchanan died May 13. He was 60.
James was born Oct. 26, 1953, in Peekskill, to George F. Sr. and Patricia James. He served in the U.S. Army from 1971 to 1974. He was a carrier for the U.S. Post Office in Ossining.
James is survived by his parents; wife, Katie; daughter, Jennifer; brother, Joseph; and several relatives. He was predeceased by his son, George Michael James.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Cortlandt Funeral Home. A funeral service will be held in the funeral home at 8 p.m. A private cremation will follow.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in James’ memory to the Hospice of Westchester and Putnam, 540 White Plains Road Suite 300, Tarrytown, N.Y., 10591.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester