BUCHANAN, N.Y. - George F. James Jr. of Buchanan died May 13. He was 60.
James was born Oct. 26, 1953, in Peekskill, to George F. Sr. and Patricia James. He served in the U.S. Army from 1971 to 1974. He was a carrier for the U.S. Post Office in Ossining.
James is survived by his parents; wife, Katie; daughter, Jennifer; brother, Joseph; and several relatives. He was predeceased by his son, George Michael James.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Cortlandt Funeral Home. A funeral service will be held in the funeral home at 8 p.m. A private cremation will follow.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in James’ memory to the Hospice of Westchester and Putnam, 540 White Plains Road Suite 300, Tarrytown, N.Y., 10591.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Search Is On For Kayaker Who Went Missing In Hudson River
- 3 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 5 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Taconic State Parkway DWI Arrest