OSSINING, N.Y. - Frank A. Olivieri of Ossining died Apr. 11. He was 86.
Olivieri was born July 18, 1927, to Antonio and Anna (Anelli) Olivieri. He was a teamster for Local 456. He worked for Cooney Bros., later Westchester Concrete, in Tarryotwn, Luberger Distributors, and Hudson Valley Hospital, among others. He was a former member of the Ossining Planning Board and the New Fairfield Water Board.
Olivieri is survived by his sons, Frank (Pam) and Anthony (Kathi); brother, Andrew (Madeline); six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Edna; son, John; and sister, Josephine Fiore.
Calling hours are Monday, April 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc., 32 State St. Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 15 at St. Augustine's Church, burial at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash