BUCHANAN, N.Y. - Florence (Flo) Weisner, a longtime resident of Buchanan, died Monday, Jan. 13. She was 94.
Weisner was born May 5, 1919, to Winifred and Wallace Gardner. She worked as a telephone operator in Peekskill until her retirement in 1981.
Weisner was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Fred.
Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 18 at St. Patrick's Church, 240 11th St., Verplanck followed by burial at St. Patrick's Cemetery.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home