BUCHANAN, N.Y. - Florence (Flo) Weisner, a longtime resident of Buchanan, died Monday, Jan. 13. She was 94.
Weisner was born May 5, 1919, to Winifred and Wallace Gardner. She worked as a telephone operator in Peekskill until her retirement in 1981.
Weisner was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Fred.
Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 18 at St. Patrick's Church, 240 11th St., Verplanck followed by burial at St. Patrick's Cemetery.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Hen Hud Graduate Contributes To College Softball Team's Success
- 4 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History