BUCHANAN, N.Y. - Florence (Flo) Weisner, a longtime resident of Buchanan, died Monday, Jan. 13. She was 94.
Weisner was born May 5, 1919, to Winifred and Wallace Gardner. She worked as a telephone operator in Peekskill until her retirement in 1981.
Weisner was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Fred.
Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 18 at St. Patrick's Church, 240 11th St., Verplanck followed by burial at St. Patrick's Cemetery.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation