BUCHANAN, N.Y. - Florence (Flo) Weisner, a longtime resident of Buchanan, died Monday, Jan. 13. She was 94.
Weisner was born May 5, 1919, to Winifred and Wallace Gardner. She worked as a telephone operator in Peekskill until her retirement in 1981.
Weisner was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Fred.
Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 18 at St. Patrick's Church, 240 11th St., Verplanck followed by burial at St. Patrick's Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester