BUCHANAN, N.Y. - Florence (Flo) Weisner, a longtime resident of Buchanan, died Monday, Jan. 13. She was 94.
Weisner was born May 5, 1919, to Winifred and Wallace Gardner. She worked as a telephone operator in Peekskill until her retirement in 1981.
Weisner was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Fred.
Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 18 at St. Patrick's Church, 240 11th St., Verplanck followed by burial at St. Patrick's Cemetery.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed