CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Elizabeth McQuillan, a longtime Cortlandt Manor resident, died Feb. 7. She was 81.
McQuillan was a volunteer for 22 years at the Hudson Valley Hospital; and was a member with the Nor Cort Senior Citizens.
McQuillan is survived by her children, Patrick (Miki) McQuillan Jr., Liz (Gary) Williams, Tim (Phylis) McQuillan, Kevin (Susan) McQuillan; seven grandchildren; a great-grandchild; brother, George J. Skennion; and sister, Claire Coyne. She was predeceased by her husband, Patrick J. McQuillan Sr.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 8 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a service will be offered at 11 a.m., followed by interment in the Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Search Is On For Kayaker Who Went Missing In Hudson River
- 3 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 4 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt