CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Eileen Cody of Cortlandt Manor died Friday, April 5. She was 89.
Cody was born Dec. 24, 1923, in the Bronx. She worked for many years as a switchboard operator for Bellevue Hospital and N.Y. Telephone.
Cody is survived by her children, Raymond Cody, Dennis Cody, Colleen Dresser, Maureen Cody and Theresa Ryan; six grandchildren; and 10 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John.
A Memorial service will be held at 12 p.m. Saturday, April 13 at the Grace United Methodist Church, 337 Peekskill Hollow Road., Putnam Valley.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'