CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Eileen Cody of Cortlandt Manor died Friday, April 5. She was 89.
Cody was born Dec. 24, 1923, in the Bronx. She worked for many years as a switchboard operator for Bellevue Hospital and N.Y. Telephone.
Cody is survived by her children, Raymond Cody, Dennis Cody, Colleen Dresser, Maureen Cody and Theresa Ryan; six grandchildren; and 10 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John.
A Memorial service will be held at 12 p.m. Saturday, April 13 at the Grace United Methodist Church, 337 Peekskill Hollow Road., Putnam Valley.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach